Xiaolu Guo at Asia Society, 9/10/14
1. there is no shame in falling apart. break, cry, scream. when you’re done, let that be a lesson.
2. when they drunk text you saying they miss you, know that you do not have to text back.
3. sometimes confronting your thoughts is better than pushing them away, no matter now painful it might be.
4. sometimes you have to be alone to be put back together.
5. growing up isn’t about letting people go, it’s about learning why they came into your life and why they had to leave.
6. you do not owe anyone anything. you do not have an obligation to do anything. you make your own decisions whether people like them or not.
7. someone out there feels the same way you do." — 7 reminders (via skinfilledthoughts)
people get so caught up on one small thing they don’t like, like their nose or something
things like salt and baking powder go into a cake and those things are gross alone but the cake is pretty damn delicious
this is the best fucking thing I’ve ever read
»life« by anatol knotek
follow for all posts with 100k+ notes I follow back 100% ❤
Do you ever memorize a person’s voice? Like you can construct a sentence in your mind that that person’s never said, and yet you hear them say it.
Is that a thing people can do?????????
This is why the ocean scares me so much its not the sharks, nor the giant fucking squid its just the vast emptiness
I always reblog this
this is my favorite picture on the internet.
This is without a doubt one of my most favourite pictures I’ve seen whilst on tumblr, I can’t help but reblog it everytime I see it
thats fucking terrifying
what almost scares me most then this, is outer space ugh
everyone. everywhere. everyday
ITS SAD BECAUSE ITS TRUE
i might actually like reading if i was next to this window
I’d be too distracted to read